Aventuras de una fotografa pocha!

# 1. Consiguiendo el empleo
Me: I am photographer.
Sr. Photographer: Good, what camera do you have?
Me: well, I don’t exactly own a camera.
Sr. Photographer: You can be my PA
Me: Sure! your what?

# 2. Consiguiendo la Camara
Me: Gringo, you know I love photography, right? I want to be in the Red carpet, I want a camera.
Jeff: Ok sweetie

#3. Consiguiendo el beso de Adrien Brody
Me: Adrien, I am Halle Berry, Kiss me.
Adrien: hahaha.
Me: Send the kiss to my camera.
Adrien: MUACH
Me: I got the kiss, I got the kiss!!

#4. Consiguiendo la Red Carpet
Me: Kathryn, Can I take a picture of you next to the Audi Logo.
Kathryn: Sure
Me: click
Sr. photographer: Best shoot of the night, see you tomorrow in the Red Carpet

#5. Consiguiendo que Joe hablara
Me: Patrick, I love family guy! I love Joe!
Patrick: Hey Peter, don’t say it Peter!
Me: Say my name with Joe’s voice!
Joe: Hey Vanessa, nice to meet you!

#6. Consiguiendo la sonrisa de Valentino
The director of Valentino: The last emperor posing for the cameras (not smiling at all)
Me: Hey Matt, are you wearing a Valentino Suit?
Matt: (blush) hahaha
Me (and the rest of the photographers): click, click, clik
Matt: No, it is from another Italian designer, haha.

#7. Consiguiendo la pelicula
Director: hey girl, I am working on a new project, are you interested in being the still photo?
Me: Sure, I would love to. When is the photo shoot?
Director: photo shoot? It is a Movie!
Me: (google: what the heck is a still photo?)
Me: I know is a movie! I am from Mexico, I got confuse with the words haha. I mean, when are you guys filming?

#8. Consiguiendo la foto de Drew Barrymore
They: You can't take pictures!
Me: Why not? I am on the street
They: You can't take pictures, this street is private owned!
Me: Do you own it?
They: You can't take pictures!!
Me: Drew, can I take a picture with you?
Drew: yes, of course. Do you have a camera?
Me: yes, Click
Drew: Thanks for coming to see me!
Me: Click!!

Drew: Thank you, thanks for comming to see me.

#9. Consiguiendo Fotos en un Evento Social del Consulado
Me: Hi, Can I take a picture of you guys?
Guys: Sure
Me: click, click
Guy 1: Where are these pictures going to be published?
Me: In my facebook

Comments

  1. JAJAJAJA... Literalmente, llore de la risa con el numero 9... JAJAJAJA.
    Lo mas divertido? Imaginar sus caras al oirte decir "In my facebook" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Conspiradora de Arte…

Joshua Bell y su violin

El Regalo